What do you want to create for yourself, your family, your life?
Often giving ourselves permission to reach higher levels can be a major obstacle.
We talk ourselves down.
And not only do we talk ourselves down, others around us and our circle of closest people talk us down.
And not “negative” down.
I am talking about the comments of “you don’t need that”, “don’t be greedy”, “you don’t appreciate how good you have it”
Those comments and beliefs are f*#ing dream killers.
And I am saying that, because if people ascribed to those comments,
we WOULD NOT have innovation.
We wouldn’t have cars, stoves, skyscrapers, computers, cell phones, nutritional supplements…
innovation stems from inspiration of producing more. Having more. Being more.
Innovation requires a relative discontent with the status quo.
Heck look at Yoga. It’s designed to have you be a better human being and to engineer better mind body health and wellness.
Our cutting edge chiropractic (neurostructural connection) is designed to have you be better than what you are right now, more aware, more integrated, more energized, more flexible.
I ask again, what do you want to create for yourself, your family, your life?
How do you want to Innovate yourself in the coming months?
Here are 5 steps to start your own innovation
1) You must get uncomfortable with your status quo. Feel the pain. Really feel it.
2) Be grateful for what you have AND honour the call to innovate for something greater.
3) Create and write a compelling vision of what you would LOVE to experience in 2019. Things that you feel align with your highest desires.
4) When you consistently write and review, you begin to resonate in the field of that potential future, which means things, people and circumstances can begin to come into your life that align with your highest vibration. It might look exactly as you envisioned, but most likely it will evolve into something more than what your mind could conceive.
5) Then write at the end, is there anything I need to do right now to help me fulfill my highest dreams. Write them down. That’s your to-do list.
“be grateful for what you have AND expand your potential to whatever you dream about” SF
Innovation and an ‘evolving’ you, require you to be discontent with your status quo, and step into creating, and I say creating, a human with new experiences, actions and opportunities.
Your future self is calling for you to step up,
Are You Ready to Become Resilient?
Sign Up to Receive My FREE Guide:
7-Steps to Harnessing Resilience